BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not a day goes by that I am not in love with my kiddos. Kaytlin shows more and more signs of the delays and comprehension issues, but on the flip side, not a day goes by that I don't want to show her more and more that I love her. Kaytlin was in a car wreck with her dad and brother back in November. She has developed an anxiety of riding in cars, luckily not one she is actually aware of anymore, but her physical signs show her mind is aware of it. When we get in the car her thumb goes directly in her mouth and she rubs her jacket or shirt or whatever is there between her thumb and fingers.. God Bless her I understand why, but holy smokes that sound is like nails on a chalkboard! The car insurance is going to have to pay out a lot more than they realized and we have settled on all but her. You know it isn't about the money but if because of stupidity this happened to my baby, you know someone has to pay.. I would much rather her not have this anxiety issue.

0 comments: