BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay I learned something new today. Kaytlin only knew she was going pee in her potty because it sings, she couldn't feel that she was going! She thought for sure she went in her bubbies frog potty which doesn't make noise, and she hadn't and it happened a few times. She also peed her pants at hippotherapy and had no idea that she did it and I guess her shoes were full of pee, if her pants didn't have a huge wet mark her OT wouldn't have known till she felt it! My poor baby girl, I knew she was good at making people believe that she knew more than she did, but she even fooled her mom and dad this time! I wish I could fix all this for her, I guess I was in denial for a bit there thinking that the hippotherapy was the cure all for her. Don't get me wrong it is helping, but not as much as I had thought. Anywho just wanted to update.

0 comments: