BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well Kayt starts developmental preschool this month! I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 this month! How exciting for her. I love her so much but it will be really nice to have a couple hours a few times a week with just Robbie, I am sure he will enjoy the alone with mommy time. She is still doing hippotherapy and OT combined which will continue even after she starts preschool. Her developmental therapist is about to have a baby so we will not be having her anymore, she is part of the early intervention here in Indiana AKA First Steps, and the children age out at 3 years old. It is bitter sweat to not have her anymore, we have seen her 1-2x a week since Kayt was 18 months old, the kids and I will definitely miss her. When I ask Kayt how old she is now she answers 2 3 years old lol.. so she is both 2 & 3 years old. I decided to start teaching her now about being 3 years old since she learns better now than she did at 2 1/2 I figure she should pick up on it much quicker. I am anxious to know how often she will go to preschool because they base it on how much they think the child can handle and I think that she can handle it the whole week, but maybe easing into it to help her adjust because she doesn't like her routine changed at all. Anywho nothing much to report, she is still having problems sleeping through the night so I am hoping my mom will buy her the night light that has the sun and moon on it to help them know when to get up and when to stay in bed...

0 comments: