BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

EEG results

Kaytlin's pediatricians office called me today and the EEG results are in.. Drum roll please…………………… There are no signs of seizure activity!! Woohoo. I also got a call from Kaytlin's speech therapist today and she will no longer be coming after next week for her own personal reasons. She needs to bring her clientele down to being just around where she lives, so I am hoping that we can make Kaytlin's developmental therapist come 2x a week instead of just once. Kayt loves her to death! Well not make her, but you know what I mean lol, change it to that hehe. Today I took Kayt and Patia (the girl I babysit) and Robbie to mommy and me at the cheer and dance place out here, it was great for Kayt because there is a lot of sensory input with the jumping etc. She had a blast! They will be going once a week, sometimes 2x a week for only 35 bucks for all of them!! That is 35 a month too! It lasts 40 minutes each time and we are allowed to go both times during the week or just once, whichever we want without paying more. Kaytlin has been doing quite well lately. We haven't had as many breakdowns or anything, just a snotty little 2 yr old lol. Sorry I haven't updated much, I am taking 2 classes for college right now and one is doing a semester in 5 weeks the other is in 7 weeks. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad that there is no seizure activity! And yippee for the 'mommy and me' thing. Sounds like fun! I hope you're able to find some time for yourself too.

Anonymous said...

that is great news, Shell! I am glad Kaytlin is doing so well :)