BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great news! Well maybe not to everyone, but this is huge for Kaytlin lol. Today she came to me crying and I knew what happened but I wanted her to tell me what happened. She had like 3 fingers in her mouth (which she does a lot lately for some reason), and was balling. I told her she had to take her fingers out of her mouth for me to understand what happened. She took her fingers out and kept crying. I then told her that she needed to tell me what happened. She said, “bubby see tv”, I said oh what happened next? She said, “Patia hit me”. That is huge for her! She actually told me what happened!!!! Now this may not stick, but I don’t care because she was finally able to tell me what happened!!! I was soooo excited I had to hurry and call Rob to tell him what happened because this is huge for her. BTW yes I did take care of the hitting situation (she actually pushed her lol), before I called Rob but I couldn’t wait to share the exciting news with him.
Kaytlin has OT today, I hope it goes wonderfully! This will be her first appt since the eval and we know that the sensory is one of her biggest set backs. She also has gym today at 10 so I gotta go!!! TTYL

0 comments: