BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh my goodness. Yesterday was definitely a rough one. It seems that Kaytlin getting her sensory input the day before made for a very rough day yesterday, this has happened every time she gets a lot of input on a prior day. She cried probably 80% of the day. She was confused, upset, and just couldn't seem to find a comfortable spot. Today has started out a little better, but still pretty emotional today. I know that she isn't doing a lot of the things to get under my skin but oh man the crying is enough to drive a sane woman insane lol. Usually towards the evening she starts getting better but last night she wouldn't go to her dad, which she usually will, and wouldn't go eat or anything. She only wanted me to hold her tight in my arms. After they got a bath she started crying again and went and curled up in her bed. She cried herself to sleep. I hope that once we start the OT next week that things will begin to look up.

0 comments: