BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well today started out nicely. Although I knew something was up when she didn't eat her breakfast. Funny how that is a big indicator of how her day is going to go. She did pretty good all day, aside from the typical 2 yr old smart butt. For some reason once this evening hit she became weird again. She wanted me to hold her, however I couldn't touch her, play with her, or talk to her or she would become quite irritated. I even tried tickling her but she didn't want any of that. She was pretty fussy up till around 8:30 tonight. It started about 4pm so about 4 ½ hours of her being really fussy, not knowing what she wanted, or what she was crying about, but she of course expected us to know. I mean don't parents know everything lol. It's 9pm now and she seems to be doing much better. Hope she sleeps well tonight, she hasn't woken up scared for about a week now, let's keep this record up!

0 comments: