BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Kayt woke up crying from her nap this afternoon, which is new for her. I think she just had a bad dream though. I wish she could tell me what is wrong when she cries. She doesn't understand what I am asking when I try to find out what is happening. She did great today, aside from getting into everything! I swear she is horrible about getting into things, as soon as she thinks I am not looking she goes right back to what she just got in trouble for getting into. As I think about it I would say she acts about 6 months younger than she is. This was also said by one of her therapists when she started over generalization at 2, I was told this was something done between 1 and 1 ½. I can't wait to get her lap pad, it is supposed to be shipped today!

0 comments: