BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a wonderful day!

Just a huge WOW.. Today has been beyond wonderful with her. This morning was a bit rough, but after her nap I had my 2 yr old back! I mean it was awesome! The only thing lacking was some communication, but she even asked to sit on my lap! She said, "Mommy sit lap" and she hasn't done that before. I pray that she continues to improve and that God keeps His healing hands on her. She has been happy, playful, fun, just everything I knew she was. My husband and I even talked about it this evening. He too noticed a huge difference in her tonight. While she played with her blocks today she noticed when her brother knocked them down and she noticed that he was taking them, she made noises and knocked them down.. Praise God it was a beautiful afternoon and mommy needed it! Today has been rough for me emotionally (before her nap), there is just so much going through my head at once and I will say it gets to you every once in a while. I was praying a lot at church today for my girl, it seems that is about all that is on my mind lately.

0 comments: