BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I forgot to post about how Kayts afternoon went after hippo therapy. On the way home she was very quiet, but alert so I figured she ws just taking everything in. She got home and was fussy and then decided to fall off my bed and bust her mouth open, which she only whimpered. She had no clue it was really hurt till i started getting all the blood off. It was a deep gash. She ate and went dow for a nap about 230 and they were easy to convinvemself.
She was really drawn away from us and just really calm sensory seaking but not knowing what it is she needsPart of me is saun that a large wow factor i ther e When we pulled ijto the drivewau to kknow we might b

I have no idea what i was thinkingughh ambian has gotten me again ;( Goodnightlovely ladies.. I will learn how to sew and get a nice machine, th eproblem being dot letting mu imagination go ogerboard or i would desgn allof kayts clores llol okay spelling is getting bad, nust get in ned.. beob has baby duty fo rthe first 4 houjra I take it.. Yea time is tickem My main point taht Kaytl was very qhiney, over tired, wanted to sleep all day, didn't want to eat. went down for bed at 9 with no fuss

0 comments: