BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I need to do/get

I decided I need to make a list of what i need to get for Kayt. She will be going into preschool soon (developmental) and since we are a paycheck to paycheck family like oh 80% of america lol, I need to make a list and find things for as cheap as I can. If anyone finds any of these things for a reasonable price let me know! If you have one or some of the items and want to donate them to Kaytlin that would be great too. Just send me a message and I will email you our home address.

We need to get a weighted blanket to help with her sleeping issues. I have the lap pad, and she does snuggle it at night, but once winter gets here I am guessing we may be able to leave a weighted blanket on her and she will hopefully sleep better and not wake up freaked out.

Medical ID bracelett that indicates that she has autism with our cel #'s on it. She likes to get away from us.

Shoe ID tags.

weighted vest

sensory toys

trampoline that has the closures so she wont get hurt. Anything jumping, swinging, and spinning keeps my girl happy as a clam :)

Any other suggestions or ideas let me know!!

0 comments: