BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Okay wow, I got some very exciting news today. So if anyone knows me they know that my sister and I have gone through some rough spots in our friendship with each other. Well we started talking the other day again after about 3 years. Well after seeing her kids with mine we both started to realize that Kaytlin and her daughter Ashley are just about exactly alike. They both have the same tendencies and hard time understanding and learning things. This is huge for me, I was so excited to see that this is in our family and I have someone else to relate to everything, and that someone else is my sister! How awesome is that?? So anyway as soon as my sister leaves today my phone rings. I picked it up and it was the developmental pediatrics at Riley Hospital. They are the ones that were going to do Kaytlin's medical evaluation. Well they said that the doctor could not see Kaytlin on December 9th because that doctor will not be there. They asked if we would be willing to change her appointment to tomorrow! Well, of course I would be willing!! Are you kidding, I just found out that things are not in my head and this is hereditary on my side of the family. Some people may think I am strange for being happy about this, but I have gone through a lot of self doubt. God is soooo good. I was so excited and just couldn't believe that this may be the end to all of the questioning. It is not a coinsidence for these things to fall one thing after another like this. All I could do was thank God and be soooo excited! Keep us n your prayers tomorrow, her appointment is at 10am and her phsycologist will be meeting us there.

0 comments: