BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh my goodness these night time freaking out episodes only seem to be coming more and more frequent. When I read about night terrors, it seems that it is similar, aside from the fact that she is coherent when we get to her, she is usually sitting up in the corner of her bed freaking out and either runs to me when I open the door or throws her arms around me and is still trying to catch her breath after she is back asleep. Rob (my hubby) got to witness it first hand last night. I was in the other room and when I came out she was asleep in his arms trying to catch her breath. It is so heartbreaking, especially when you hear that first scream. It is like straight out of a horror show. My sleep time at night seems to be getting shorter and shorter. Been up since 3am with the kids again. Okay I am done, just wanted to write down what happened last night.

0 comments: