BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today was still rough, but much nicer than yesterday. Today Kayt counted my fingers!! All the way to 5 it was great. She had a period where she was just wanting to learn so I took advantage of it! I am going to enjoy it in case it goes away since that does happen. I also learned how to use the sewing machine today! I can't wait to start making my ideas come to life. I have a few new ideas for sensory toys that I think will do great.

Quick funny story, we came home a few days ago and i stopped my car at the beginning of the driveway and got out to get the mail, well when I went to sit back in the car Kaytlin tells me, "Hurry up mommy, almost home." Most people prob wouldn't have understood her, but boy I did lol... It was soo funny. She is becoming awfully demanding lol

0 comments: